Sunday 7 February 2016

CREATING EMAILS AT YANDEX.COM WITHOUT PHONE NUMBER VERIFICATION

Creating emails at Yandex.com is just simply perfect. Very organize, fast ,and quick to work with. It has good picture and other quality features.

There are so many reasons why Yandex.com email is preferred as the emailing system for organizations and individuals. Here are few to mention :
 
  • It does not require complex entries during registration.
  • It is well organize, very simple and fast.
  • Ability to register or create many emails as needed.
  • Ability to create emails with/without phone number verification.
  • No alternative email verification.

There two ways of getting registered :

A. Using phone number verification
B. Without phone number verification
 
EXPECTED  PREVIEW :
 
 

EXPECTED PAGE  PREVIEW
 

This article serves as guide to creating an email at yandex.com without phone number verification.

STEPS


1. First name



Note :
Enter your first name
Give a shorter first name, not more than 50 characters.
2. Surname
Note:
Enter your surname
Give a shorter last name (surname), not more than 50 characters.
  
  3. Enter a username

A login can consist of alphanumeric characters, and a single hyphen or period. It should begin with a letter, end with a letter or digit, and contain not more than 30 characters.

      verifying …
Note :  A list of alternative username will show up
             # select a username
            # "Verifying ..." changes to "username available" means username is accepted to be used

 As indicated below:

   username available

                                         

Sample A :  Creating  first name, surname and username

Note:
When it shows "username not available"  then it simply  means "invalid username "
Sample B : username not available
Why "invalid username" ?
# Tips:
  • usernames cannot begin with a number
  • username must not be too long
  • usernames cannot begin with a full-stop
  • usernames cannot begin with a hyphen
  • usernames cannot end with a hyphen
  • usernames cannot contain two full-stops in a row
  • usernames cannot contain two hyphens in a row
  • usernames cannot contain a full-stop and hyphen consecutively
  • usernames cannot contain a hyphen and full-stop consecutively
  • usernames cannot end with a full-stop
4. Enter a password

Note :
Must enter a password
Password should not be the same as your username

# Tips:

"Weak password "could also mean that
  • Password contains invalid characters
  • Phone number cannot be used as password
5.  Re-enter to confirm

   entered correctly
Note:
"entered correctly" pops up when correctly done and accepted.
"Enter your password again" means "The passwords do not match"

6.  Please enter mobile phone number  /  I don't have a mobile phone number

Click  "I don't have a mobile phone number " 
 7. Security question
     # Select a question  and respond  accordingly
 8. Enter Characters ( in the box beside it)
 9.  Click on Register.
Good job !  Hope you enjoyed and followed the steps with ease? Your comments and questions are warmly welcome .


15 comments:

  1. threw me out when I composed my firs message, told me I was hacked, and does not let me log in again without a phone number, so Yandex is giving me a headache... I was not hacked, I was on the same device that I registered on, .... so , not so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem, and I honestly don't have a mobile phone. What are you supposed to if you don't have a mobile phone?? I see their is an option to use alternate email addresses but I can't get to that unless I give a mobile phone which I don't have and have never had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Told me I was hacked. I answered the security question but now it's asking for a mobile number to send a code. I picked yandex b/c it didn't need a telephone number. I now realize they want one anyways. very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giveway - Free IPhone X Win
    Click me

    ReplyDelete
  5. These people are bull crap - Not hacked, never hacked, just want to get a phone number despite the ad BS that a number is not required!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm. USA Call Forwarding Services

    ReplyDelete
  7. A few days ago, while trying to log in, Yandex told my that my account had been likely hacked and asked my to change my password, a thing I could not do without a phone number.

    After gaining again access to my account I could not detect any suspicious activity there. The only mistake I could have made might have been a one time error while writing the password. So a wrong password.

    Anyway, if you do not provide them with a valid phone number and do not get the verification code from them by SMS there is no way you could recover your account.

    It looks like this is a trick. Yandex does not ask for a phone number while signing up for an account but latter, under the pretext of a security threat, they block your account and you are obliged to sent them a phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've lost thousands to these fake hackers, please don't fall for any of them, it's taken me

    months to find a genuine hacker who Thank you kimperly lopez! you and your crew are the

    bomb ,the work you did on my wife's accounts was simply phenomenal! and i aint talking

    about just facebook ;) turns out he shows you valid job well done, Hey if you ever need to

    get into your spouse's account, improve credit points, clear criminal records,tax,

    protection from spyware or simply have a score to settle or any other issues that need

    addressing, completely secure and fast!! contact by email.....CYBER.LORD1010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. As others have commented Yandex mail is useless if you don't have or don't want to give them your phone number. They let you register without phone number, but at the next login attempt they claim your account has been hacked and let recover it only if you give a phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, it's a trick. They all require phone numbers eventually. THis is there strategy.

    ReplyDelete